At RouterFreak.com you could say we are a bit obsessed with Networking. We are always looking for writers who are excited about the technology and would be interested in contributing to RouterFreak.com
We are looking for all levels of experience from Network Admins to CCIE’s. The best articles come from network engineers who have real world experiences and want to share what they’ve learned with others.
Got a tips or trick?
Do you have a rant or rave about a particular technology?
You don’t have to be an amazing writer, but you do need to be able to write clearly and concisely and have a bit of personality thrown in too.
Here are a few categories we are interested to hear from you on:
- Routing & Switching
- Load Balancing
- Security (Firewalls, IPS/IDS)
- Data Center
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless Technologies
- Network Management
- Routing Protocols
- Network Virtualization (Router, Switch, Firewall, or Load Balancer Virtualization)
- Wan Optimization
- Network Certification/Career Advancement
- Network Troubleshooting
We are also looking for vendor specific articles. Some suggested network hardware/software manufacturers are:
- Palo Alto
- Tipping Point
- and others just to name a few
We do ask to follow few guidelines that based on our experience are providing the best quality for our readers.
For each article we ask:
- Minimum 800 words and one image;
- Suitable for RouterFreak’s audience of network engineers;
- Unique content (not published anywhere else);
- No promotional/marketing/sales speech (we have advertising solutions for that);
- Subject to review and approval.
What’s for You
While we wish we could offer more, at this stage the budget is limited and we like to attract passionate people looking for exposure in the industry.
If you are fluent in English and would like to get exposure by writing for a leading website, fill out the form below. We would love to provide you with the opportunity to write for us.