To make your business a front-runner in today’s competitive global market, seamlessly managing your organization’s network is essential. IT admins need to monitor various KPIs, from device performance to IP conflict resolution, CPU utilization and temperature to Application heath, and so on. These are all correlated and contribute to the overall optimal functioning of the network. To monitor interrelated metrics, a unified approach is arguably the best. The six pillars of seamless and complete IT infrastructure management are:
- Network performance monitoring: Monitoring your network for device issues and downtime.
- IP address and switch port management: Keeping track of the availability of switch ports and IP addresses.
- Network configuration and compliance management: Managing the individual configurations of your network components.
- Firewall security: Proactively identifying and preventing security threats.
- Bandwidth analysis and troubleshooting: Optimizing your network’s bandwidth and traffic.
- Application performance monitoring: Monitoring business-critical applications running within your IT infrastructure.
ManageEngine OpManager Plus combines these six pillars to provide you with a single, cost-effective, finely-integrated, highly-efficient, and robust IT operations management solution that saves your business from IT infrastructure pitfalls.
OpManager Plus license options depend on the number of devices to be monitored. In this device-based licensing model of OpManager Plus, the devices are grouped into three bundles – Network, Server and Applications Management (SAM), and Storage. Each bundle packs additional components such as Flow Interfaces, Access Points, IPs, Switch Ports, Applications among others to provide comprehensive monitoring/management support.
OpManager Plus, the all-in-one IT Operations Management Solution includes Network Performance Monitoring, Network Traffic Management, Configuration Management, Firewall Log Management, IP Address and Switch Port Management, along with optional Add-ons such as Application Management and Storage Monitoring
What makes OpManager Plus better than the competition
- Integrated software in a single .exe file to simplify and speed up installation process
- Common inventory across all modules Unified dashboard & snapshot pages
- Common report builder for quicker monitoring across verticals
- Tighter data integration
- Single upgrade needed
- Reduced maintenance footprint owing to a unified console
Minimum System Requirements for OpManager Plus
- CPU : Intel Xeon Quad Core, 3.5GHz (with 16 logical processors)
- Ram Size : 32 GB
- Hard Disk : 100 GB**
- OS Windows: Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2012/2008 R2/2008. OS Linux: Red Hat, Suse, Fedora and Mandriva (Mandrake Linux) Database: MSSQL 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016 | OpManager Plus bundled PostgreSQL
** Hard Disk size depends on NetFlow usage and may exceed 100 GB.
Find out for yourself if OpManager Plus is truly the software best suited for your enterprise IT. Grab your free, 30-day trial now!